Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Screwed Over...


Ever been screwed over? Well I have... a few times actually... But I doesn't mean that I'm a pushover.. I am the kind of person who reserve my views about people, I always give people the benefit of the doubt... People have been talking about this person's attitude of being such a snob, not walking the talk and always duck when push comes to shove... but, I am a glass half full kind of person...

Well... today, it's about this person who I work with....
One day, I got a call from Putrajaya asking me to write something to be publish in one of the departments module project. Coincidently, this person overheard me talking and volunteered to help me with the project... So I submit his/her name to the officer over there... All happy and flowery at that time because somebody has my back...

Last two weeks, the company who was responsible to work with me called and asked me to start writing... I went too this guy/gal... You guys know what he/she said?... "Hey, you have to ask me again..." He/she repeated the same thing twice!!! .... HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I submitted your name to the officer in front of your FACE!!!!! OMG... I can't believe him/her... So, I called Putrajaya and ask them to scrape his/her name of the "Subject Matter Expert" list and I told them I'm flying solo on this assignment...

TODAY... he/she came to my desk as I was working on my project.. and ask... " Why are you looking so serious?" then I looked at him/her blankly... then I said... "I have to finish this up ASAP"... Ironically he/she said..." Why are doing this work alone? Nobody else helping aaa???"... WHAT????????? Ha ha ha.... what a QUESTION!