Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friday at Last

Hi all....
It is Friday at last... I have THE WORK to do, but the ideas seems to stop flowing in... Why aaaa??? Friday already maaa.. Well, I need to have it done by today, otherwise, I won't enjoy my weekend. Hey! I'm taking a week of next week... yahoo...

Yes... the air conditioning system is still on "strike".. not working because of lacking "love and terderness"... Aren't they suppose to service the system once a month? He he he... The Mighty Stingy can't say anything if we're not productive... We didn't ask for a sauna anyway.. he he... Now, I'm loitering in my friends' office... They're not here, so I'm lounging as I please.. LOL

My work for Putrajaya is nearly finish, after that I'll be moving on to my next project... Write a module for Retail Operation 1 and a manual for Retail Operation 2. I need to study and prepare some notes for Fashion Merchandising Course as well.. Oh well.. my students are coming early August anyway so I still have plenty of time to do so...

Teamo Supremo is not here right now... probably went home for the afternoon break, since their homes are so close to the work place... Mine's about 45 minutes drive one way... so it's not worth the money and energy... duh!!!..