Monday, June 8, 2009

The Banshee... The Chronicles...

Hi all...
Well, today, I want to tell you about The Banshee. The Banshee has a shrieking voice, but inspite all that the person is a nice person and very helpful to others. The person cares about other people's whereabouts... ;o) ha ha ha...

There are so many rumours about this person and they are all not very encouraging. This is a new place for me, so I need to mingle with everybody. I do agree with people's view about her but for me they are just how humans act... human do err..

Somebody with a black past will convey certain characteristics that may not be so much appealing to others. For instance, this person has a very loud voice that a person about 50 yards away can hear this person talk. This person is seeking attention and wants to be recognized... Always talk and brag about the things this person has, all of them are mostly the finest things money can get... As for me, I just assume that this person need something to comfort and fulfill the emptiness inside his/her heart.... I pity him/her.... He/She has an unpleasent history that anybody else would not want.. but she didn't ask for it...

All Im saying is, people should cut her some slacks... and most of all, this person should think and rethink about the actions he/she is about to take, the things that are coming out of the mouth... Muhasabah... and remember, things are just materials... Calmness comes with the pure of heart... May he/she purify his/her heart to obtain calmness, then he/she can achieve happiness ;o)