Thursday, July 2, 2009

SSshhhhhh... people are trying to listen...


Hi all...

Today, a bunch of friends and I were ordered to attend a seminar downtown. Well, we went there, 5 of us in a car, and one of my friend rode his/her's... As soon we arrive there, we registered, picked up our door gifts and went for breakfast...


As we were eating, one of my colleague was crying while eating his/her meal... I was so concerned and asked what was up? He/she shook his/her head and continued eating slowly. He/she didn't want to talk about it yet.. Ok... We left him/her alone with his/her thoughts...


After eating, we went in for the seminar. But, while the third facilitator delivers his talk, he/she came up to me and start explaining to me about the episode earlier... OMG, everybody else were so quiet and made his/her voice so out there... and I'm sitting beside him/her... What am l to do? People were staring, gawking and giving hints to be quiet...but he/she kept on talking...waaaaa.... can you imagine? I didn't want to be rude to him/her... but I still want to listen to the facilitator's nuts story... and people were gawking... hu hu hu... What an inappropriate time to talk about his/her feelings right???... People can hear his/her EVERY WORD!!!... Alhamdulillah.. My other friend and I consoled and cooled him/her down and he/she left early to run some errands... Pheeewww....


I just hope, the next time he/she chooses to talk about stuff, he/she would be aware of the ENVIRONMENT... wa ka kak a... Sometimes, people just want to let it out right then and there... How would you deal about it??