Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Black Magic??? Evil Spell??


Hi all.. another day comes.. reminds me about when I worked at my old place... People were so friendly.. they even invite you to their homes without hesitation... No prejudice... in the surface of course...


The truth is, they despise "our people". They say that "our people" come to a place and suck all the luxuries out of their place and leave them as helpers and workers and not the lord of the land... Lord of the Flies??? he he he...


By the way, I went there as their leaders due to my status as a senior officer in this service. I tried to mould them, be all that they can be in this line of profession. They have to endure all sorts of things including dealing with customers... various kinds of customers... many attitude... many antics..


But to them, "our people" are smothering and taking over and stealing their thunder... Thus, some of them sent me some evil spell... I fell sick and I had to stay home most of the time... Yeah... yeah... who believes in black magic nowadays right? This day in age?... But... the more you disbelieve, the easier they "mandrem" you... ha ha...


I worked in this industry for ten years.... and for eight years I have been fighting this "disease"... They envy me, they hate me, they even want me dead... Alhamdulillah I'm still here... Just remember, even though we can't see them, believe me, they exist amongst us... Believe in unseen, believe in Allah... Because Allah all the things destined to happend happends..