Friday, July 31, 2009

Bla.. bla...bla....


Hi all... today is the post-morterm for yesterday's potluck party... bla bla bla... Just as I thought... People are mumbling about them having to arrange the dinner sets for the VIPs... Duuuuhhhhh!!!!


I still remember in the first meeting with the head of department about the party, my group was assigned to arrange with the water caterer to prepare drinks and table clothes for the VIP tables.. Never a speck that he/she mention about me having to deal for the whole/full dinner wear for them.... alahai....


One day, a person came up to me and ask me to ask the caterer to prepare the complete set for the three VIP tables.. And with the spirit of helping others, I called three caterers and endure one of them ridicule and belittle me just to fulfill this person's demand...
I even asked my office mates to help me out, but they are unable to do so... I worry that their beautiful plates get broken or what not...
Alhamdulillah...like usual, insya Allah, fainnamaal usriusro... innamaal usriusroo... I got one of the caterer to lend me the dinner sets eventhough we don't use his catering services... and I hand over the responsibilities of taking care of the sets to this person... is it wrong of me to do that???? He/she asked me to help him/her and now he/she's talking on my back about me handing over her job in the first place!!!!!!!!


Tell me... Do I still have to attend to this matter as well? Did he/she help me with my chores of arranging the water deal? NOPE!!! I'm not counting scores, but, come on man... I went out of my JOB SPEC to help him/her out and this is what I'm getting now??? I don't expect a thank you notes, praises or even a hamper... just appreciate it why don't you...


So, in sum, in the future, I shouldn't help others from now on... I'll just help those who I really know and would appreciate it... Masya Allah... give me guidance...