Friday, June 5, 2009

Soooo Peaceful...

You don't know how peaceful it is in this office today... Most of my impossible colleagues are on leave. Yahooo!... I'm on the verge of finishing a job given by somebody in KL. It i due today and Im working hard to finish it... Im writing just to rest my mind for a bit...

I tried to do it yesterday, but sitting in a heavy traffic area, people tend to stop by and always assume I am free for chats... NOOOTTTTT!!!!!... I can't say much about it because they took away my partition where I use to hide from all of them. Now, my table is an open space where people tend to "hang out" sort of speak... I usually don't mind, because I always entertain visitors, but, if you're a common sensed kind of person, if you see me typing and minding my own business, would you pull a chair, sit and chat? Aaaarrghhh!!!!! COMMON SENSE!

Well, I think I have to stay back to finish this thing by hook or by crook... Allah help me please ;o) Amin