Monday, June 1, 2009

Examination week.... again.. n again..

Well... I've finished my work and I've keyed-in all the marks in the processing program... What a relief.. But more than half of my students got A for their final exams... I thank God, but somebody must query about it later... What the heck.. they deserve the credits.

Teamo Supremo is not too demanding today. The air sucker is on leave today ha ha... But he'll be in tomorrow... The Banshee is on the move, but she's not that loud today... :o)

I got another assignment, my boss gave me a chance to give a talk about product packaging next week... I have to prepare some stuff for the talk... OMG, this is my first time for kind of experience and in a different venue...

Just got a call from a freelance software developer hired me to help them develop an interactive module about Shoppers/Consumer Behavior... another project that I have yet to finish by this Thursday...