Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Headache... Stress... Time Wasting...


Hi all...


As you all know, I just got back from a really enjoyable course...

I came in to work this new week hoping to finish and get on with the assignments, chores, knick knacks and stuff to start the new semester's class and what not... I was hopeful... But hopeful I was... I don't anymore...


For starters, this semester start off with a mind numbing, time wasting activities that was not suppose to be done.... Who celebrates the 40th of anything other one's birthday... What would people call it? It is not Jubli Perak... Far off from Jubli Emas... So annoying I might say...


I was so annoyed because they took away lecturers from classes to play the 'host' role in a potluck party. They took away students from attending classes to fill a big hall of 500 seatings to listen to a lecture that not even have anything to do with the purpose of attending this institution to STUDY!!!!!!!!!!


I was so annoyed yet again because I had to cancel classes last week because I HAVE to attend this COMPULSORY course... Another week down the drain... And now, THIS WEEK, I have to make for all the classes, I have to make up for all the chores, assignments, knick knacks, they suck me in AGAIN for making and creating a layout for a new campus and to finish a postponed group project!!!! Who am I? Am I a lecturer? A construction worker? A Diplomatic Administration Officer? What do all these stuff have to do with lecturing, teaching, making sure my students get their diplomas, graduating with quality studies????? Sometime I think and I fell I'm like a ping pong ball... hit here and there as they please... So tiring...


Masya Allah...