Sunday, August 30, 2009

A bit Frustrated...




Hi all... I'm a bit frustrated because every semester we change subjects that we teach and complementing duties.... These are the duties which I call "*T*^(**&*&%(*%*" duties which take away my preperation time to write modules, class notes, update and grade student's quizes, test and exams... ggrrrr....




In addition to this anxiety, when the previous people pass the duty to a new victim, they always forget to prepare a list of what has been done, what's still in progress and what the future plans, job scope, extend of the duties and to whom I report to... Hey Mr. Stingy! Make everybody prepare this list so the new VICTIMs can do their jobs better... So that we don't waste our time FIGURING it ALL OVER AGAIN!!! So time wasting!




I'm so exausted of all this nonsence. The work is not efficient, the time management is haywire, the quality of the students goes down the DRAIN...