Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It is NOT Your Job Anymore!!!!!


Hi all... Sometimes people just can't accept that the status quo has changed. Workers are reshuffled because lots of them got promoted... "Column rised" as they call it...


In my department, they are about 8 people who are fortunate enough were column rised and promoted to be "Head of Program". My office mate get column rised and he/she still teaches here with some special DH48 perks... So, he/she has to be a "mentor" for my program in addition of the Head of Program (HOP) I already have... bummer...


He/she was suppose to write "Notes of Tasks Handovers" to this new HOP but I didn't see it happen and my new HOP doesn't know what is in need of immediate attention as of 1 July 2009... OMG...


Furthermore, he/she still tries to control the program as if he/she still has any say in it... Hello... You're just a mentor, not the coordinator anymore!!!... You had your chance to work on the special room, but there are no progress since 2007... I really don't understand because I consider myself as a new comer here... Just who am I to say anything about it because he/she said that he/she can handle everything... I offered my help last year since the first day I set foot on this soil, but due to the connotation "YOU'RE STILL GREEN HERE" and you don't know anyone and everyone just yet, he/she said he/she'll handle everything... But now, when a couple of us are trying to do something about this predicament, he/she "surfaced" back and offered to have a share in this matter... HELLO!!! It is not your job anymore!!!!! You're just giving people headache and making things worse!!!!!!!


But, working in this system for 10 years, I think that he/she is trying to get "something" out of the projects.. You know what I mean... I've been in this industry for quite sometime to be able to SMELL something FISHY... OMG... I don't know what he/she has in his/her mind, but, all I know now is I'm in trouble because my students do not have any place to learn in... Allahu Akbar!!!