Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cancelled???? What????

Hi all.. I went o KL two days ago for the validation meeting. Pre-counsel meeting we anticipated and discussed questions that might be asked yesterday. We prepared, I prepared, I went through the stuff, memorized some facts... I even slept on it... Fortunately.. soundly.. ha ha ha...

So, yesterday, we went to Putrajaya and as we got up to the sixth 11th floor, they told us that it was cancelled... What???? But it is rescheduled to Thursday.. tomorrow... Ok... The comittee have some other important matter to attend to... alrighty then... hmmm

But, we didn't come home in vain... the officer there gave away all their inquiries... and people in KL said that I don't have to be there... YYYYaaahhhhhoooooo!!!!...

Now I'm home enjoying my holidays... I applied for a week holiday but I have to cut it into three days because of this meeting. No matter...

All I'm trying to say here is... procrastination trickles down from the top, so, I can't really put the blame to my immediate bosses... ;o) How to change aaa????