Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Meeting in KL

Hi all...

FYI, my students are soing to start classes early August, so I am free until then. I'm going to fill my time writing some modules and hopefully update this blog everyday. Love writing...

I'm actually on holiday, but work still come to me. Yesterday night, the consultant for e-learning sent me a storyboard for the e-learning project, so I guess I have to go through it by this week. At 7.50 this evening, a colleague called and remind me that there's another meeting that I have to attend in KL next week on 24 & 25 June. As I talk to her, she told me that I worked so fast that everybody else hasn't achieve the story board stage yet... Wow! I work fast? Alhamdulillah... ;o)

By the way, as I'm on holiday, I'm free from Teamo Supremo.. he he he... Hey.. if you any stories about your office, do share ;o)