Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Help!!!!!!....


Hi all... just recently a friend asked for my help to fetch some colleagues from KLIA... Well actualyy I didn't volunteered but, I feel I was cornered... ha ha... She/he asked me if I'm free that Friday, so, the "not on the spot liar that I am" I said I was free... The she/he asked me to help her fetch those people from KLIA... waaa... Since I wasn't doing anything, I just went...


Alone on a bus of 40 passangers along with 2 drivers, I went to KLIA that Friday... To make things worst, one of them lost her luggage... so we had to wait a bit longer for the "DATIN" to return her luggage at the airport...


We arrived in Ipoh around 9.30pm... My body ached from the ride... But I had to endure the same thing on Sunday when I had to send them back... But this time, we were suppose to depart at 7 am, but instead, one of the driver came at eight... how convenient... One of the people had to catch her flight at 1.35pm... We reached KL Central and she fetched the express train to KLIA and a cab to LCCT... Poor her, she was hijacked by an "ulat" and paid a RM40 fare... isk isk isk...


After sending them to the airport, we immediately travel back to Ipoh and I arrived home at 11.30pm...


All I'm saying is, I do this job because I gave the consent and I was really free... he he he... Cornered... but I was free... he he.. I help you... You help me... Scratch your back... I hope you scratch my back later on darling... insya Allah... ;o)