Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday at work...

He he he... as I was driving to work this morning, I laughed at myself... you know why? Ha ha... I was thinking of "Teamo Supremo"... This team consist of a superwoman "The Banshee" who can shriek the nerve out of her foe's body, "The Stench" who can release poisonous body odor, "The Huggy Hulk" who can hit, beat and bounce enemies just by using his belly, "The Chatter Box" who can bore people to death and the most ultimate of all, "The Stingy" who is very stingy, he sucks the air until people choke to death and burst them into smittherines.....

Lame... I know, it is just a cartoon-like title... but I have an office full of people filled with people that I can categorized as cartoon characters... I like to label them this way just to make my life easier here in my new office... they're just cartoons who want people to recognize and/or notice them and follow them... they are crying for attention actually... Sometimes make my days miserable, but, lm a glass half full... That's how I concocted "Teamo Supremo"... ha ha ha... ;o)